November 8, 2008

Day 5

Day 5

After two boats, I've come to the realization that the cook can only be an allay, I am never going to want to be on the cooks bad side. Ruben is this boats cook. Mexican born, living now in San Diego. We chatted for a good hour today, well he spoke his broken english, searching for words that he knew and I would understand, and I spoke in broken english searching for words he knew and would understand. I don't have the patients to do that for too long, no matter how nice the guy is. But for dinner tonight, pizza. I may have dropped a hit that the food I missed the most from the main land was pizza. Hand made pizza too, not frozen pizzas. I haven't found the ice cream yet, but give me a week.

Hail to the Victors. I love that we get the news on this boat. I was able to see that the might Big Blue came from behind to beat Wisconsin on Saturday. It'll be a rough year, an other reason I decided to leave TV behind and work out here during the fall. I couldn't bare to watch Rich Rod change the tradition of Michigan football. I give him three years there before his head will be called for.

No comments: